STIMERGY AND ITS PRESENCE ON THE FRENCH TERRITORY
Since 2013, Stimergy has installed its digital boiler in several cities in France, starting with Grenoble, its historic headquarter. Numerous projects are also underway for the coming year, always with the aim of reconciling the energy transition with the digital transition.
The Butte-aux-Cailles swimming pool in Paris is the first swimming pool to be equipped with a digital boiler, in collaboration with Paris City Hall.
- IMPLEMENTATION DATE: May 2017
- TYPE OF BUILDING: swimming pool, indoor and outdoor
Cette installation a été mise en place en collaboration avec le bailleur social Nantes Métropole Habitat.
- IMPLEMENTATION DATE: July 2016
- TYPE OF BUILDING: Social housing, 40 apartments
It is the second digital boiler installed in Grenoble, in partnership with Nexity.
- IMPLEMENTATION DATE: February 2016
- TYPE OF BUILDING: Student Residence, 110 Studios apartments
The collaboration with Lyon 3 university allowed the installation of a digital boiler.
- IMPLEMENTATION DATE: September 2014
- TYPE OF BUILDING: University
First implementation of Stimergy's digital boiler, in its home city, Grenoble. In collaboration with OPAC38, a French landlord.
- IMPLEMENTATION DATE: July 2013
- TYPE OF BUILDING: social housing, 29 apartments